For those of you who know me (in real life), you know that I love anything girly, sparkly, feminine, and I love beautiful things!
I thought I would do a post for all of you on my absolute favorite beauty products. Some I have been using for years and some more recently. Every single item above can be purchased at your local Walmart, or drug store.
Ok, let's get started!
1. Suave (yes you read that correctly) Keratin Infusions Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner.I would recommend the Smoothing kind only, they have a color care and volume line as well and I really don't think they compare to the smoothing one. Now I know everybody has different hair, but if you have heat damaged/colored hair at all I would really suggest this! This is a pretty bold statement but it is really the truth... THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER I HAVE EVER USED. I have used every brand you can imagine Salon brands super fancy included, and yes Suave is my fave. Give it a try. This stuff lives up to it's claims. It has healed my split ends it smooths and I can straighten my hair, or curl it and it manages to still hold curl but be soft and silky as well. I am serious, if you are not addicted to your current Shampoo and Conditioner. Try this!
2. Maybeline BB Cream.Try this instead of foundation if you want a more natural sheer coverage and a little bit of a glow. There are different brands of BB creams, this one is my personal favorite. They say that it will do all these amazing things, my personal opinion is that it is a tinted moisturizer. I use this during the summer and when I have a tan. It let's freckles etc. show through but makes your skin look more even and natural.
3. Salley Hansen Air Brush Legs.I have told a lot of friends about this and all of them love this stuff! I use it all year long. During the Fall/Winter if I don't want to wear tights and want my legs bare I use the light glow. It makes your legs look so much nicer. No red splotchy spots, veins etc. It is not a self tanner it just makes your legs looks one color and really nice. I can deal with white legs I just don't want white and red legs. Get me? I use the two other colors if I have a tan at all. Let it dry for a few minutes and this stuff will not rub off on your clothes.
4. Maybeline Dream Matte Mousse.
Ok Guys... I don't know what I will do when they stop making this stuff. My mom, my sisters and I all swear by this! I get asked all the time what type of foundation I wear, so do my sisters and my mom. It will give you a flawless finish like no other makeup you have used. I do not recommend the liquid version of this. It's ok but does not work near as well as the mousse. We all wear the same color and that is Nude Light 4. This looks perfect if you have fair skin with olive/yellow undertones. If you have more pink undertones then you might want to try the Ivory or Fair shade. It will give you photoshop face. For real. :)
5. L'Oreal Elnett Hairspray
Best Hairspray. Hands down. This is another thing that lives up to it's name. It will not make your hair crunchy but it hold curl really well. Spray in your hair and then run a brush through your hair will be soft but stay put. It's the best.
6. L'Oreal Telescopic mascara.
There you have it. Let me know if you try any of my recommendations. :)